- How To Start A Martial Arts School
- How To Build A Dojo Part II: Challenges Make Opportunities
- How To Build & Grow Your Martial Arts School Part IV: Find & Develop Your Niche
- Planning The Building & Growth Of Your Martial Arts School Part III
- Building & Growing Your Martial Arts School Part VII: Create Your Ideal Customer
- How To Start A Martial Arts School Part V: Pre-Selling Your School
- Start Your Martial Arts School Part VI: How To Market Your Martial Arts School
- Building & Growing Your Martial Arts School Part VII: Instructor & Promoter Pay
- Building & Growing Your Martial Arts School Part VIII: Promoting Your School
- How To Start Your Martial Arts School Part X: Social Media For Martial Art Schools
- Building & Growing Your Martial Arts School Part IX: Internet Marketing For Martial Arts
- How To Start A Martial Arts School Part XIII: Outsourcing & Hiring Employees
- Starting A Martial Art School Series Part XIV: Growing & Expanding Your Empire
‘Mastering Martial Arts Marketing’, this series will go from start-up to making your 1st million, is a real how-to guide that takes you step-by-step from being an entrepreneur or instructor and martial arts master to really mastering the art of marketing your martial arts business to make it as profitable as it is enjoyable.
Teaching in or managing a martial arts school is a noble path and profession in a world where ethics are fast being forgotten; though this does not mean your dream should not be well rewarded–just look at the millions and millions the UFC pulls in every year. Making a mint out of your martial arts school or MMA training center isn’t even really that hard, it’s about know-how.
This series which will teach you how to start and growing a martial arts school is just as valuable whether you are an aspiring martial arts instructor, manager or owner of a small traditional dojo, franchisee, an entrepreneur that owns multiple schools across the globe, or a marketing representative at one of the hot new UFC gyms.
This is no wishy-washy one-page wonder written by someone with no real expert knowledge. Mastering Martial Arts Marketing is authored by a fellow martial arts mentor and marketing master who has proven his techniques in the street, in the ring, and on the Internet with a string of successful start-ups since his first million dollar masterpiece in his 20’s.
This guide will take you from whatever level you are at, whether you are an instructor just wanting to build up more students, a start-up school, a dojo with slumping sales, or a master with 50 schools under their belt. This book will give you the ammo you need to make millions out of your martial arts dreams.
You wouldn’t even consider not giving your all in a fight in the octagon, in front of your students, or in the street to save your family, so why wouldn’t you give it your all and make your martial arts schools all they can be?
Post by: Tim Houghten
You can also follow The MMA Zone on Twitter here.