With the explosion of ‘Ronda Rousey fever‘ we thought we would put together a post of our top resources on the topic of martial arts Judo training methods as well as other information. Below you will find a variety of topics between knowing which style of Judo is best in the Octagon to how the military utilizes Judo in their training of soldiers and special ops.
- What is the ultimate style of Judo for MMA? Find out from Judo expert Dr. AnnMaria De Mars what style can best be utilized inside the ring, cage, or octagon.
- Incredible interview with exceptional Judo athlete and MMA fighter Rick Hawn.
- How Judo is used in the Military & Special Forces.
- This post is about Ronda Rousey, Judo, and her rise to the UFC.
- How to increase your speed and power for Judo.
- This posts discuses a style known as Combat 56 which is a close quarter combat and self defense style that is similar to Judo.
- Another popular post on how the military utilize Judo in their soldier training:
- Judo training methods cover: Uchikomi, Nage Komin, Tandoku Renshu, Sotai Renshu, Yakusoku Renshu, Randori, Renshu, Kata
- 3 Quick & Easy steps to improve your Judo training.
You can also follow The MMA Zone on Twitter here.