Bucketless Mat Mop for Grappling Mat by Zebra
Why Micro Fiber?
The Bucket-less Mat Mop Head is made out of a new technology fiber called micro-fiber and has a huge 36" width head. Micro-fiber uniquely combines polyester and polyamide ( a nylon by-product) into a single fiber that is then split into triangular shapes, a single strand is so small that it is almost invisible to the naked eye.
How Do They Work?
Mat Mop Heads work because they "scoop" and "trap" soil on the mat. The splitting of the fiber opens up the strands and allows two things to happen; First the edges of the triangular strands literally scoop the dirt off the mat - like tiny shovels. Then the dirt is trapped between the strands until rinsed out or laundered. The result? A cleaner mat, along with a quicker application and dry time.
- 36" in width
- Exclusive "free flowing" feature allows the pad to move easily over a mat or any hard surface.
- Pads can be laundered for reuse up to 200 times before they grow bacteria.
- Uses 1/6 the amount of cleaning solution compared to a mop and bucket.
- Pad picks up 3 times more dirt than a traditional string mop.
- Pressurize the fluid tank by pumping the handle on the tank, the push down the button on the handle to release the fluid.
Bucketless Mat Mop for Grappling Mats
Bucketless Mat Mop for Grappling Mats the Bucket-less Mat Mop Head is made out of a new technology fiber called micro-fiber. Micro-fiber uniquely combines polyester and polyamide
- By Size::
- Zebra Mats